| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kapuskasing, Ontario in June is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with rain every now and then. Just 88.6mm (3.5in) of fluid is deposited across on average 14 days.
- In June the skies in Kapuskasing, Ontario are fine with on average a detectable 6:42 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:57 long and the longest day is 16:15 long with an average length of 16:10.
- There are approximately 9:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42% of daylight hours and cloudy 58% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kapuskasing, Ontario June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kapuskasing, Ontario:
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 234.1 kms (145.4 miles) SW
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 354.5 kms (220.3 miles) SSW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 359.6 kms (223.4 miles) SSW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 392.7 kms (244 miles) S
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 393 kms (244.2 miles) S
- Eastmain, Qc, Canada - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) NE
- Moosonee, Ontario, Canada - 247 kms (153.5 miles) NNE
- Kapuskasing (Cda), On, Canada - 2.5 kms (1.6 miles) E
- Timmins, On, Canada - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) SE
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 123.5 kms (76.7 miles) SE
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 374.9 kms (233 miles) ESE
- Earlton, On, Canada - 302.5 kms (188 miles) SE
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 391.1 kms (243 miles) SE
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 334 kms (207.6 miles) SSE
- North Bay, On, Canada - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) SE