| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kapuskasing, Ontario in November is slightly cold at -4.6 °C (23.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.7 °C (16.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with periodic periods of snow. Just 76.3mm (3in) of liquid is released during on average 20 days.
- The heavens above Kapuskasing, Ontario are dismal with on balance just 1:25 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:28 long and the longest day is 9:44 long with an average length of 9:03.
- There are approximately 7:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16% of daylight hours and cloudy 84% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kapuskasing, Ontario November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kapuskasing, Ontario:
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 234.1 kms (145.4 miles) SW
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 354.5 kms (220.3 miles) SSW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 359.6 kms (223.4 miles) SSW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 392.7 kms (244 miles) S
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 393 kms (244.2 miles) S
- Eastmain, Qc, Canada - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) NE
- Moosonee, Ontario, Canada - 247 kms (153.5 miles) NNE
- Kapuskasing (Cda), On, Canada - 2.5 kms (1.6 miles) E
- Timmins, On, Canada - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) SE
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 123.5 kms (76.7 miles) SE
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 374.9 kms (233 miles) ESE
- Earlton, On, Canada - 302.5 kms (188 miles) SE
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 391.1 kms (243 miles) SE
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 334 kms (207.6 miles) SSE
- North Bay, On, Canada - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) SE