Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
- Records indicate hours of sunlight in Kapuskasing, Ontario range between 1:28 for each day in November and 7:40 for each day in July
- The longest day of the year is 16:03 long and the shortest day is 7:56 long.
- The longest day is 8:06 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1638 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:29 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 37.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 62.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 41° above the horizon at Kapuskasing, Ontario.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 234.1 kms (145.4 miles) SW
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 354.5 kms (220.3 miles) SSW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 359.6 kms (223.4 miles) SSW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 392.7 kms (244 miles) S
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 393 kms (244.2 miles) S
- Eastmain, Qc, Canada - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) NE
- Moosonee, Ontario, Canada - 247 kms (153.5 miles) NNE
- Kapuskasing (Cda), On, Canada - 2.5 kms (1.6 miles) E
- Timmins, On, Canada - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) SE
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 123.5 kms (76.7 miles) SE
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 374.9 kms (233 miles) ESE
- Earlton, On, Canada - 302.5 kms (188 miles) SE
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 391.1 kms (243 miles) SE
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 334 kms (207.6 miles) SSE
- North Bay, On, Canada - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) SE