Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Canada > Kapuskasing, Ontario Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Canada flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada

  • Records indicate hours of sunlight in Kapuskasing, Ontario range between 1:28 for each day in November and 7:40 for each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 16:03 long and the shortest day is 7:56 long.
  • The longest day is 8:06 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1638 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:29 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 37.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 62.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 41° above the horizon at Kapuskasing, Ontario.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 02:19 03:40 04:21 05:34 06:17 06:56 07:40 06:36 04:12 02:54 01:28 01:44   04:29
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 08:40 10:02 11:48 13:41 15:19 16:10 15:47 14:22 12:32 10:40 09:03 08:14   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 27 (73) 37 (63) 38 (62) 41 (59) 42 (58) 43 (57) 49 (51) 47 (53) 34 (66) 28 (72) 17 (83) 22 (78)   37 (63)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 20.8 30.1 41 52.6 60.9 64 60.9 52.6 41.1 29.7 20.6 17.2   41

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy